[meteorite-list] Refrigerator-Sized Chunk of Ice Crushes Car in Florida

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 01:54:55 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

"Hillsborough deputies do not believe it was a criminal activity." geeee.. ya think!?!?!

"Neighbors have pieces of the ice chunk in their refrigerators. The owner of the car is in possession of the major chunk of ice." ... I wonder if "main mass" is what they meant to say. haha

I'm sorry, but this reporting is terrible.. 50lbs (refrigerator-sized!) ..100lbs.. "the major chunk". Dear gaaad.