[meteorite-list] Frank Stroik articles available

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:15:30 -0800

Hi Walter and all,
        Yes, I host several articles by Frank. Go to my home page:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/

 and scroll to the lower portion and you will see them listed. You
can then click on them to read.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
It is difficult to get a man to understand something if his
salary depends on him not understanding it.