[meteorite-list] Sale Glorieta etched end cuts and BIG Brenham slise AD

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:34:12 -0800

Hello everyone I have some very nice etched Glorieta end cuts and a
really big Brenham slice for sale. I have a link to some pictures,
even if you are not buying take a close look at the Brenham. It is one
of the most interesting etches I have ever seen, it is just amazing!
Here is that link.
http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/meteoritefinder/
If you will click on the picture of the full etched face it will give
you a weight size and pricing. Thanks for your time.

--
Mike Miller Po Box 314 Gerber Ca 96035
www.meteoritefinder.com