[meteorite-list] new thread - how to tell if you are stepping up

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:42:24 -0800

You get a resale number (FREE and easily obtained from
your local state - tell them you occasionally sell on eBay
and want to be sure to pay state tax when someone buys
in your state, the same with swap meets and from your
web page). In San Diego, it takes about 10 minutes.
        This allows you to buy WITHOUT paying tax
at the Tucson Show (and will even get you into some
places you can not otherwise go.
        You do it BEFORE the Tucson show so you don't
pay ridiculous AZ and Tucson sales taxes.
        Michael

--
It is difficult to get a man to understand something if his
salary depends on him not understanding it.