[meteorite-list] Tucson Information Page

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:37:28 -0800

Dear Jim,

Thank you very much for the mention. We were privileged with the honor
of a Harvey Award at the
2004 Birthday Bash. We dedicated this award to our contributing writers
as it's their content and
hard work that are responsible. People not listed on the page below
because it was in 2004, but
should also be acknowledged for their contributions are the new
Meteorite Magazine Team, IMCA
Michael Johnson and Tom Phillips.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2004/March/harvey_thanks.htm

Bernd is the heart of the list. To be mentioned in the same paragraph as
Bernd is an honor in itself.
Most of you don't know but Bernd has helped edit some of the articles in
Meteorite-Times and
donates his time and energy without a thought of recognition or praise.
For anyone who has not
read about Bernd please read below.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2002/May/Meteorite_People.htm

Thank you,