[meteorite-list] Tucson Information Page

From: jbaxter112 at pol.net <jbaxter112_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 00:30:55 -0500 (EST)

Hello all,

Someone, I believe it was Martin Altman, mentioned as a footnote to a
message on another topic that if Berndt, the universal favorite, prefers
to defer his award until he can receive it in person, Paul and Jim would
be very deserving alternate recipients. I would just like agree with that
sentiment and thank them for their services to all of us. Their site and
their Tucson updates are wonderful resources.

Regards,
Jim Baxter

p.s. and of course can't wait to meet Berndt in person when he does come
over and receive his well-earned recognition