[meteorite-list] New 869

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:11:04 -0500

Hi Moni,

If I do happen to find the original I will give it to a classroom or something like that.
 I give a lot of small samples away anyway, though this one was special. I have torn the
house apart looking for it to no aail. I am now in the process of moving, so if its here
it WILL show up.

LOVE those eye-popping chondrules!

Gary