[meteorite-list] New 869

From: Moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 08:57:15 -0800

Good morning All,

this is a nice meteorite.
No one will mistake this for chocolate!

Anyway I have a new find from this year with lots of chondrules sticking out
too.
I first thought it was a piece of basalt, because the piece is quite
weathered, but you can not go wrong when chondrules are sticking out all
over.
I am glad you have a replacement for your lost piece.
But now what will you do if you find the original? ;-)

With best regards,
Moni