[meteorite-list] COMET McNAUGHT IS STILL VISIBLE IN DAYLIGHT!

From: Eduardo. <rockhoundm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:05:00 -0300

Hi Steve
Being at a large city is hard to see it but my cousin went Entre Rios
province (you will know where is it as La Criolla fall was there).
Yesterday she was able to see it. Naked eye, amazing tail.
Newspapers say that it will be visible all the weekend 20:30 to 21:30 hs
Buenos Aires time.
I will make a try today and if I'm lucky I will write again.
Eduardo