[meteorite-list] Tired of winter? Not headed for Tucson soon?

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 04:20:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dave:

My last two emails to the list have failed to get through; do not know the
problem.

If you get this, but not a second copy from the list, please send it on.

We had a cold spell earlier this week (lows in the upper 20s), but it has
warmed up a bit (may get rain this weekend and I have a girlscout
overnight and two evening teacher workshops, where we are to observe the
night sky). However, by the start of the show we should be back up to the
upper 30s/low 40s at night and mid 60s during the day (not bad).

By the way, nice picture of where I work (off the picture to the right)
and my house, just about in the middle of the picture, but probably hidden
by the trees :-).

Larry