[meteorite-list] AD cutting Gibeon, Henbury and a couple others. Sale

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:07:20 -0800

Hello everyone hope your new year has started well. I am just getting
started cutting a 70 pound Gibeon with very few fractures and a great
etch. So anyone looking for a certain thickness or big slice, now is
time to get your order in. Once I fill any orders it gets sliced into
regular 3mm slices.
I am also cutting some really great Henbury, it is about 30 pounds so
if you want a nice full slice cut just for you. Now is the time to put
in your order. Please contact me off list for more specific
information. Thanks

--
Mike Miller Po Box 314 Gerber Ca 96035
www.meteoritefinder.com