[meteorite-list] Michael L Blood

From: Dana L. Hawn <zeus_daughter2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 23:36:56 -0800 (PST)

Dear Michael, Dang I knew dealing meteorites was cut throat, but I just didn't realize how cut throat. ha ha ha! So who on the list do you think is trying to have you bumped off before the Tucson show? ahhhhh just kidding!

  Anyway Happy New to you! It looks like your off to an interesting start this year. What is really interesting is this person is willing to meet you face to face. Woo hoo.... its someone local possibly? Yep, you best turn this one over to the FBI. I can't wait to hear how this all turns out in the end. Do keep me posted!

  Sincerely, Dana L. Hawn

http://mail.yahoo.com