[meteorite-list] ...thank heavens for the Metlist digest...

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 15:15:23 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

..otherwise I would have missed this beauty!!!

"...And now stop to broken me...ah yes yes, now you say to
me in private you come here to broken my face...its at
5 years I am under waith...
My last word on this argoument
Matteo"

Sorry - I know I shouldn't laugh, but this was really really funny! Like a
Marx Brothers movie on LSD!

And yes, I do credit him with the fact that he probably speaks English
better than I speak Italian - but if I could speak Italian I am sure I
wouldn't spout such disjointed and surreal rubbish!

Well - that's todays laugh of the day.

Dave
IMCA #0092
Sec.BIMS