[meteorite-list] EL6/7 meteorite loaded on eBay for onecent.4.779 kilograms.

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 18:37:23 -0500

Hi Stan, Dirk and List,

First, I heard that Stan originally got about 70 kilos of the brown material
before it was known to be paired and thought to be an EL6/7. So,
congratulations to Stan for his mountain of "Rare" enstatite. Second, even
if the TKW for pairings is "around" 1000kg, "EL3" Enstatites are still "Very
Rare". I don't get what the big deal is?? What is the "Officially" declared,
and in the bulletin, TKW for NWA 2965?

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe