[meteorite-list] (no subject) Darryl Pitt...Colorado and NewJersey events

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:22:59 -0700

Well, speaking for myself, I'm working from primary data that I
collected. And I don't work for the news or the government (hmmm... or
am I just saying that? <g>) I know the details of the meteor path rather
well. I can't guarantee that the NORAD elements for object 29679 are
accurate, of course, but this object has attracted attention for the
last week, so disguising the elements would be hard.

Anyway, we aren't all dependent on trusting what the government or TV
tell us!

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory