[meteorite-list] EL6/7 meteorite loaded on eBay for onecent.4.779 kilogr...

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 03:17:49 -0600

"Hi all, This is Tom Phillips"

Hello Tom, I think I can say we all have enjoyed your photographs....and
welcome to the list.

"I have sent samples to Ted Bunch (not self paired) of both color types and
my understanding, at the moment is, all the material, brown and blue/gray is
from the same find. The different color types have just undergone
differences
in terrestrialization."

This has been discussed in rather length on the list as recently as last
month. Any seller suggesting otherwise is being blinded by the obvious
(money can do that at times) or is committing outright fraud.

The photographs you took of this stone are just awesome, Stan used a couple
in his auctions. They can not however be sent to the list, but myself or
someone like Michael Johnson with his photograph project would gladly post
them on a website for you to share.

I have a couple modest sized pieces...

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colnwa2965.html

Mark