[meteorite-list] Awaiting Classification

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:26:59 -0800

Good Morning All,

guess we always can have many many guesses to a picture.
And a lot of bandwidth wasted because of speculations.
Why not have it classified and then show the image with the classification.
I am an owner of a group and would prefer it this way.
but then again, this is not my group.

Happy guessing!
Moni