[meteorite-list] AD - Darwin Glass

From: ted brattstrom <volcanoted_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:07:15 -0800 (PST)

Aloha -

My first AD on the list :-)

I was near the Darwin Crater in Tasmania, Australia in January - and in the (legal part of the) strewn field - and managed to pick up a few pieces - I have 5 pieces listed on eBay - starting at 99cents. If you need a sample of a moderately rare impactite - please bid!

This links to the first one - view sellers other idems will get you to the other 4 pieces.

 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150093687420&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11items end Sunday evening (Monday morning in Europe)

I'll get my Darwin Crater webpage up next week, so you can have a look.

Thanks - ted (volcanoted)

 Get your own web address.