[meteorite-list] ill need more AGAIN

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 08:08:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sterling -

Thanks much for the link. The Rev. Dick's work was
probably the ultimate source for the face on mars
stuff we see today. Incorporated into American
spiritualist movements, Dick's nonsense lives on to
today.

My favorite hoax was a trans-Atlantic balloon crossing
fabricated by Edgar Allen Poe to avenge himself on an
editor who had stiffed him.

good hunting,
E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas