[meteorite-list] venus meteorite and holbrook

From: justin weippert <meteoriteman_ex_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:23:24 -0800 (PST)

I heard the same story from dave andrew when we were hunting for them in holbrook. Is there anyway to tell if the have the same stone chrondrules and age? I know the meteorite is 4.5 billion years old but can you determine the age of the fall? I think there related in the same fall......justin weippert showlow, az