[meteorite-list] AD: Finally 1st Chladni MARS Case - get theveryfirst box crafted. Soon a historical collectible!

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:21:11 +0100

Hi Ed,

> I don't think that this Chladni chip will end up on
> some child's bureau, but one never knows...

We will see, if you check the prices of toys from the meanwhile classic
brands, you'll be astonished, how expensive they are meanwhile or what for
disappointing small items you'll get for the price of a Moon case.

Parents will confirm...

Here the market leaders (note than the theme "space" isn't en vogue anymore.
If I remember 20, 30 years back - all those brands had thematic series with
Moon, astronauts etc. - if I would be the NASA marketing boss, I'd know,
where to spend some bucks...):

www.mattel.com (Barbie, Fisher Price...)

www.lego.com/en-US/default.aspx

www.playmobil.com/index.html