[meteorite-list] AD: Finally 1st Chladni MARS Case - get the veryfirst box crafted. Soon a historical collectible!

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:29:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi Martin -

I am really enjoying the Chladni Chip of the moon
which I bought from you in Tucson. Thank you very
much!

A warning to whoever gets this one - I was showing the
chip at a nearby bar the other evening, and an
acquaintanc opened the "casket" before I could stop
him. Luckily the he didn't loose the chip, but instead
put it back in the box after touching it and looking
at it very closely. Whew!

I don't think that this Chladni chip will end up on
some child's bureau, but one never knows...

good hunting,
Ed