[meteorite-list] 2-18-07 Update on Walter Branch

From: aziz habibi <desertman5_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:44:17 +0000

?good evening all;
i hope walter will recover rapidely and be fine soon, i for myslelf here in morroco we pray for him.
and also i wish iris lang to recover from her hearth attack and to be back to us soon.
like i told to a friend lately , meteorite bring a lot of happyness and luck to us so i m hoping every one will be fine.
all the best
aziz