[meteorite-list] Steve Schoner's Thin Sections (Brownsfield Tom Philips Photos)

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:44:13 -0600

Hello list,

Bernd recently noted, "I can highly recommend Steve's thin sections."

I agree. I purchased a Brownfield Thin Section from Steve on ebay last
year. It is the best looking thin section I have ever seen that was made by
hand....rather then made by one of those $50,000 machine as most are.

I recently sent the thin section, along with several others, to Tom Philips
to play with. Below is a link to some of the images I got back from this
slide.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colbrownfield.html

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick