[meteorite-list] Allan, Iris

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:36:09 -0500

Hello Nelson,

If Allen and Iris are so trustworthy and honest, why did they clearly "go
astray" and rip off the bidders at their auction (as proven by Achim and
others). When "humans" act like the Lang's, with a severe lack of business
ethics, then this kind of topic will occur and be made public. If they did
not want this kind of attention, they should not have pulled this garbage in
the first place, not to mention the numerous other bad dealings they created
in the past with other unsuspecting people.

Typically the meteorite community (or any other community) does not want to
hear about the dirty laundry. This airing of dirt is long over due! Like it
or not, we are not going to ignore this and stick our heads in the sand like
the Lang's, hoping it all goes away. They need to man-up and settle all
current and past deals they are so good at ignoring.

Best regards,
Greg