[meteorite-list] Allan, Iris

From: pinwalla at epix.net <pinwalla_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:59:56 -0500

Dear List, Allan Lang and his lovely wife Iris are wonderful people. They are hospitable and as forthright as anyone I've ever met. They are also honest and trustworthy people. It is unfortunate that things can and often go astray in any auction or event where masses of people are under time (and money) stress, but I find it truly sad when I see fellow human beings in the meteorite community bickering, calling one another names, being downright ugly creatures- when is the human race going to mature???