[meteorite-list] eBay Hassles

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:10:42 -0500 (EST)

Recently I ran some meteorite auctions on eBay. A winning bidder ignored
invoices for 3 days past the payment deadline so I resold the item. Now
this person keeps paying me, sometimes three times a day, despite my
telling him over and over that he breached the contract and that the item
is resold. I keep having to refund his $$$ every day. Anyone else ever
have a problem like this?

eBay says to talk to paypal. Paypal keeps saying to talk to eBay.

Advice/experiences like this would be appreciated.

Gary