[meteorite-list] Meteor Crater pics.

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:38:46 -0500

Thanks Jan,
Dawn and I plan our first visit to the Crater this August[yipes] as part of
a trip with the Meteoritical & Planetary Society Meeting in Tuscon.
The pics are a great introduction for Dawn. Since I generally delete much of
what I recieve unless it'll be applicable it the near future, I don't have a
stash, though I wish I did, of all the wonderful pics of the Crater List
members have provided down through the years.
So thank you once more.

Jerry Flaherty