[meteorite-list] Lang Auction Results

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 21:09:01 -0800 (PST)

Mike, that is not how an auction works. You cant sell
something, then go back to the absentee bidders and
figure out who won later, not during a live auction.
EVERY one of those items had a hammer closing price.
So if the price closed at $120.00, and the auctioneer
declares SOLD for $120.00, you cant go back later and
say that an absentee bidder actually bid up to
$350.00.
This is simple auction procedure. I will post my list
first thing in the morning. I have the hammer prices
for every last item.