[meteorite-list] Walter Branch

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 23:48:11 -0600

Thanks for your e-mail Sabrina,

Just came back from Tucson tonight and I was terribly saddened to read this
e-mail. I have e-mailed back and forth with Walter many times over the last
6 years or so and have always considered him a good friend and I think you
would find it hard to find anyone in the meteorite community that felt ill
towards the good doctor.

Hoping the best for Walter and Rebekah and sending positive energy your way.

I am sending a small package your way. If you would prefer I send it to the
hospital, please e-mail the address/room number to me privately.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com