[meteorite-list] My First Holbrook- WOW!

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:21:07 -0700

I don't show this going through....test

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Bowling [mailto:minador at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 8:57 PM
To: 'thetoprok at aol.com'; 'meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com'
Subject: RE: [meteorite-list] My First Holbrook- WOW!

Congrats Larry!!

You certainly have great hunting instincts. Sorry I couldn't join you
guys... Maybe next year I can plan better.

It was a great pleasure meeting you at the show. Thanks for the hunting
tips and thanks also for you and Maria checking out that site with me. I
learned a great deal.

Happy hunting the next few days - I know this isn't the last special report
to come from Team Michigan the next few days!! Good luck Dave (Go Team
AZ)!!

Signed: AmaZed in AZ

--
Mark Bowling