[meteorite-list] tucson show

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 15:46:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi all from freezing chicago,2 above with 25 below
wind chill.I see the tucson show is rapidly moving
along towards it's end.I hope everyone is having a
great time.I would still loved to have been there,but
london beckons in 2 days,before my beloved bears win
the superbowl.I just want to personally give a plug to
my no#1 man in tucson BOB C. for bringing tucson to
me.I will be getting a 62 gram TATAHOUINE and a very
nice GAO thanks to him.It is all who you know and what
kind of $$$$$$ you are willing to spend.Again thanks
to bob and his kindness to someone who could not be
there this year.But I will be back next year with a
vengence.Again I hope all enjoy what is left of the
show and good luck to all in mike bloods auction
tonight.There are some great items up for auction.Have
a great what is left of this weekend.

steve arnold,chicago,usa!!

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites