[meteorite-list] Samples

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:36:03 -0800 (PST)

I have to agree, I will not cut a spectacular
oriented meteorite, I don't care what it is. If it is
a chondrite, who cares if it is an H5 or L4, it
changes nothing, little or no science is to be gained.
I am not talking about a large meteorite, I can see
cutting a small piece off of something large, but
these people who cut a 10 gram shield in half to look
at the inside really make me mad.
Michael Farmer

=== message truncated ===