[meteorite-list] AD - Some Updates

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:19:53 EST

Hello List-members,

A few updates just on time for the weekend.

First I have added a few things to my Catalog:
_http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm)

Then I have completed re-done my Impact Glass page, with a bunch of
beautiful new Libyan Desert Glass pieces: _http://www.impactika.com/IMPglass.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/IMPglass.htm)

And, most importantly, I updated my Catalog of Thin-Sections:
_http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm)
This is very important because I was able to post about 30 new thin-sections
from a very famous source, David New, who has now retired completely from
the meteorite business. I was introduced to David some 20 years ago by Alain
Carion, and we kept in touch, more or less, over the years. And when he decided
to retire, he gave me the opportunity to take over what he had left in
stock. That was a great honor, and I will do my best to take care of his faithful
customers as well as he did.
Additional comment: we had been in contact about thin-sections all along for
the very simple reason that we both use the services of the same expert
American thin-section maker. So my thin-sections are, and will be, of the exact
same high quality than David's.

Do let me know if you have any questions, and Enjoy!!!

And have a great Holiday Season.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com