[meteorite-list] QMIG update

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:50:50 -0800 (PST)

G'day, Bob -

You wrote:

> All you have to do is look up the Queensland finds
on
> metsoc to realise which of the major players and
> doyens of the meteorite community have been involved
> in illegal export - you'd be surprised once you
> figure out exactly who...

Well, don't keep us in suspense - do tell. And be sure
to let us know how they did it - I think that many
here would like to know that. Also, please mention
which meteorites, as if there's ever any kind of
effort to reclaim the specimens, it will probably
change the way some collectors publicly catalogue
their collections.

seems to me there should be as many specimens coming
out of the desert of Australia as from NWA

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas