[meteorite-list] Fw: New Issue: Lunar meteorite Kalahari 009

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:21:04 -0800 (PST)

It sure is not very attractive from this collector's
view but none the less, a very important stone from a
scientific standpoint and deserves the very best
consideration including a formal weigh-in. I still do
not understand all of the secrecy surrounding it and
the short recovery story sure is strange! Also, that
it spent no measurable time in space. How many
records will this stone break before all is said and
done? It is too bad its weight will never be
official.

Best Regards,

Adam

http://www.psrd.hawaii.edu/Dec07/cryptomareSample.html