[meteorite-list] Tucson 08 Car Rentals

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 18:08:27 -0800

Book Your Rental Now!

Last year I learned that it pays to book your car rental as early as
possible. I got stuck with a $500+ bill for booking two weeks prior to last
year?s show. If I would have done it two months ahead it would have only
been ~$200 for the week.

You can compare rentals at Expedia.com and you can also find coupon codes by
doing Google searches for rental companies. 5 Minutes of searching got me a
10% off code from my rental.

All of you Tucson regulars already know this stuff, but I thought I would
pass this tip along to the Tucson noobs of 2008.

See you there!

Kind regards,
?
Mike Bandli