[meteorite-list] In Japan for the Tokyo show.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:10:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone, I???_at_??\\\\ Japan for the next week for
the Tokyo mineral show in Ikebukuro. I will have daily
email, but no much time as the show and after show
Sake binges seem to eat up the time:)

On another note, Randall Gregory is now making
personal threats to me, which seem to be bordering on
nutjob obsessive. He is emailing me google earth
photos of my house (not too difficult to find for a 5
year old) but it seems he is going over the edge of
insanity. Anyone who plays with this guy is looking
for a serious buddy who rants day and night.
Just a friendly warning to stay away from stray dogs,
lest they follow you home.
Michael Farmer