[meteorite-list] My Meteorite Collection

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:47:09 -0500

Hi List. I finally had some time on my hands to take some pics and load them
up so any of you out there tonight who are board can check out some of my
collection. I know many are not huge but many are extremely Rare and very
very difficult to acquire. I know the pics are not all that great but
because of all the glass and clear plastic cases I could not use bright
lights or flash because of reflection. Just click on the site address below
and then click a pic. You may have to click back the page to click another
pic. Hope you enjoy.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA # 0960