[meteorite-list] Fwd: New Arizona meteorite and very unusaul Graphite AD/ Sac Wash 002

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:01:05 -0700

Hello again I guess I did a poor job of this there was supposed to be
a list with weights attached for the Warm springs slices and end cut.
But somehow that didn't show up. I just plain forgot to list the
graphite weights. So I will try to fix my mistakes here. Warm Springs
002 row 1 the end cut 103.3, slices 42.9, 32.6, and 25.7. Row #2 End
cut fragment 6.4 grams, slices37.4, 25.6, and 34. Third row, 3 tiny
fragments 1.3 grams, slices27.9, 34.3, and 38.1.
 Now the graphite's upper left end cut 143.1, upper right full
slice149.4 lower full slice 130.5 grams. Sorry about the confusion. I
will still honor the first inquiry to each piece. Thanks