[meteorite-list] New Arizona meteorite and very unusaul Graphite AD/ Sac Wash 002

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 18:29:30 -0700

Hi all I have cut the main mass of Sacramento wash 002 There are only
9 slices 1 end cut 1 end cut fragment and 3 tiny chips that are for
sale the rest is im my collection and in the collection of ASU. Here
is a link to the items.
http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/meteoritefinder/?action=share&pic=sacwash12.jpg
The price is $5 per gram, first come first served. I also have a
highly shocked graphite that I just cut much of it is spoken for, but
I have 3 pieces left 2 slices and one end cut. The price for this
material is $ 2.50 per gram and is very solid and very unusual as you
can see from the pictures.
http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/meteoritefinder/?action=view&current=graph3.jpg
Thanks
--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com