[meteorite-list] safari to norh mali and mauritanie

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 14:39:27 -0800 (PST)

hello listees,
i was asked by several list members about the date and coordinate of the fall of the chergach in ergchech. north mali ; wich it's about 600 mile from bassi .
i think that a team of collectors and dealers can fly to noakchout in mauriatanie and a 4 wheel drive can wait for them with a morrocan driver as a guide and than make it to ergchech and see witnesses and pick up coordinte by GPS, and make photo.
well, if there is enough people to make this safari and enjoy africa , i can arange the 4 wheel drive and a driver who know well the place.
please email me if you like the adea.and we will settle up a plan. now it's a good weather there and it will not be hot until march.
all the best
aziz

habibi aziz
http://www.flickr.com/photos/azizhabibi/