[meteorite-list] NEW LL3.7 - NWA 3161

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 13:35:45 -0500

Dear List Members,

I would like to announce a new and gorgeous LL3.7, NWA 3161. I've had this
for two years but am just now getting around to offering it. I listed 36
pieces on eBay yesterday and several have already sold. Look under my seller
name, NaturesVault, and then scroll down to "NWA 3161 LL3.7" to see what is
available. There are six whole stones first and then the slices. Click here
for my current eBay auctions to see these and all that I have to offer this
week: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault

I have auctions ending Wednesday, nearly half still at just 99 cents. I have
larger planetary and other rarities started at just 99 cents with no reserve
so this will be an early Christmas for many lucky bidders.

Here are some highlights:
NWA 4930 Martian Individuals at great values! (too many to list here, loaded
after NWA 3161)
NWA 482 Lunar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170174205490&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 998 Nakhlite 512mg (Give yourself a present)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170174205886&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 1068 Martian
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170174206299&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 1195 Replica (Almost Out)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170174206626&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 1195 Martian Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170174206977&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 1877 Olivine Diogenite 14.1 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170174208349&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 2828 EL3 Fossil (Infamous Meteorite still at 99 cents!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170174212650&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 2921 R3.8 (Giveaway Price)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170174213955&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 2999 Angrite (Still at 99 cents)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170174214479&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 3136 Lunar Slice (Largest Piece I have Left)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170174215438&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 3151 Brachinite 468mg (Still at 99 Cents, just about FREE)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170174216475&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

I getting writer's cramp! There are many. many more great deals at nearly
FREE prices, so be sure to check out all that I have by clicking here:

Good luck winning that special something for your collection, or as a gift
for a friend.

Happy Holidays!
Greg

Greg Hupe