[meteorite-list] 1cm scale cube available

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:43:06 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/2007 3:34:33 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
monel at sprynet.com writes:
The cubes I promised a month ago came back from the anodizer on Thursday.
The letters are being filled with enamel today. They will be ready for
shipping on Monday. I'll email pictures to those that are interested.

I got my Drake Centimeter Scale Cube today! I know it's only a cm cube but
it is a work of art. The best scale cube made. Drake even included a write
up on it's correct usage.

I don't know how many he has made. I think he still has some available.

Thanks Drake! Tom