[meteorite-list] SALE: NWAs/ Diogenite/Bassikounou

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:21:38 -0700 (PDT)

After the June shows I owe way to many moroccans way
to much money so I have to start rivving up my
meteorite sales.
New Unclassified NWA sale here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/ws-sale5.html
Bassikounou sale here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/Bassikounou.html
Recycled but price reduced Diogenite website here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/diogenite.html
These will get linked to my website next week but 20%
discount this weekend on anything of interest.
In addition I have 200 more meteorites on my website
www.meteoriteshop.com and over 100 on ebay using my
ebay id AMUNRE. If anything there is of interest let
me know and maybe we can work out a deal.
Sincerely
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com