[meteorite-list] AD: Update - Selling part of my collection

From: Frank Prochaska <fp456_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:55:32 -0700 (PDT)

I am continuing to offer for sale parts of my
collection. I have recently added another 30 samples
from the following meteorites:

Abbott, Ahumada, Albin, Beaver Creek, Bilanga, Canyon
Diablo, Cleo Springs, DaG 749, Gao, Happy Canyon,
Imilac, Kenna, Laundry East, Molong, Mulga North, NWA
801, NWA 978, Sommervell County, Springwater, Tagish
Lake, Tatahouine, Vaca Muerta (eucrite inclusion),
Wolf Creek, Zagami, and Zagora.

These are in addition to the samples already posted.
Please read the information on the website regarding
methods of payment and shipping locations. I am
working on becoming a better meteorite photographer,
though I obviously need more work. If you are
interested I may be able to take better photos of
specific specimens on request.

http://home.comcast.net/~fprochaska/

I have finally decided to add some pallasites to the
list. Pallasites are what got me started in
meteorites, and still some of my favorite pieces. I
am pleased with the response so far and know that the
pieces that I've sold so far have "gone to good homes"
and to people as enthusiastic about them as I once
was.

Thank you for your time!

Frank Prochaska