[meteorite-list] Scientific book on meteorites

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:02:46 +0200

Hi Mike,

many thanks for notifying me about this book. I shall try to order it from Amazon Europe to help save high book airmail costs from the U.S., but in case this won?t work I surely will get back to you.

Another meteorite friend of mine, John Kashuba from Ontario/Cailfornia, recommended a different new book to me, and as other listees may be interested as well in update literature, this is what John wrote me:

"You might also consider Meteorites and the Early Solar System II:
http://www.uapress.arizona.edu/BOOKS/bid1675.htm
It is a huge book. The publisher has a 20% conference discount going until
September 17th, 2007. This is in conjunction with the Meteoritical Society
annual meeting that was just held there in Tucson."

Hope this helps other meteorite book lovers, too.
Best from Berlin/Germany,

Alex

-------- Original-Nachricht --------