[meteorite-list] Bricks from the Nininger Museum

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 20:52:17 -0600

Hi All
I consider myself the worlds leading authority on Nininger
collectibles....at least in my own mind. The brick may seem like the
the ultimate in collectibles but there is one from the site the "sits"
above the rest. See runner up prize 11, second item.
http://www.aerolite.org/prize-list.htm
Please don't "crap" on my comments as they are meant to be in fun.

--
Mike