[meteorite-list] More Muck from Paul

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:11:33 -0400

Oh, gosh, I guess I owe you an apology when I thought you were just grasping at
straws, coming up with silly inventions to try to twist dime-a-dozen creation
fairy tales (which have been corrupted by centuries of exposure to Christian
symbology) into historical records of past impacts. But this isn't BS at all!
What a clear story of cometary impact! Boy, is my face red!

/sarcasm generator