[meteorite-list] Family Claims Meteorite Fell In TheirCourtyardinIndia

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:02:51 +0200

Hi Chris,

and exactely Svend,

India has a long collecting tradition that rivals that from European
countries. That it also the reason for Indian falls ranking among the most
expensive meteorites in Cohen's and Ward's price lists.

Perhaps the list-member of India can give us some more historical hints
here.

Best,
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----